O. John Zillman, PhD
Senior Vice President for Academics and Chief Academic Officer
Professor of Psychology
Editor of the Lutheran Education Journal
Dr. Zillman primarily teaches courses in educational psychology to students at both the undergraduate and graduate levels. Among other courses, he most frequently teaches both Developmental Psychology of Middle Childhood and of Adulthood, a course in Affective Education and several others on an occasion. In addition, Dr. Zillman is the course coordinator and among the faculty who teach Diversity in American Society, which examines issues pertaining to race, social class and gender.
- PhD, Curriculum and Instruction/Educational Psychology, University of Illinois at Chicago; Chicago.
- MA, School Counseling, Concordia College; River Forest, Ill.
- BA, Education, Concordia Teachers College; River Forest, Ill.
- AA, Liberal Arts, Concordia College; Milwaukee, Wis.
Academic and Professional Highlights
- President, Association of Lutheran College Faculties, 2007-2009
- Former President, Association of Lutheran College Faculties, 2008-2009
- American Educational Research Association
- Association for Supervision and Curriculum Development
- American Counseling Association