Concordia University Chicago will host its debut Ethics Leadership Summit on Friday, October 18, from 9:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. Space is limited and early registration is advised.
This Summit highlights the critical need for the promotion and practice of good ethics in today’s business, education and law environments. Interactive workshops, panel discussions and networking sessions provide a practical framework for operating ethically in the corporate world and are designed to engage participants in dialogue that addresses the downfall of professional ethics and the importance of whistleblower protection.
Presenters include veteran ethics crusader Frank Bucaro, of Frank C. Bucaro and Associates, who has been interviewed by CNN Money, BusinessWeek and New York Life. Dr. Al Gini, WBEZ “resident philosopher” and Loyola University business ethics chair will also present.
A discussion panel moderated by Wendy Lalli of Wendi Lalli, Ltd., features Ruth Savolaine of Cisco Systems, Barbara Yong of Golan and Christie LLP and Robert Thompson of MB Financial.
Presenters and topics for the Ethics Leadership Summit include:
- Keynote speaker Frank Bucaro, Frank C. Bucaro and Associates, Chicago, Be the Partner of Choice: Leveraging your Ethical Culture for your Business Advantage
- Dr. Al Gini, chair of department of management - Loyola University and WBEZ “resident philosopher”
- Wanda Foster, assistant professor of management - Concordia University Chicago
Good Ethics is Good Business
- Dr. John Hildebrand and Elisabeth Dellegrazie, assistant professor of marketing - Concordia University Chicago
Ethics in Marketing and Advertising
- Ethics in Accounting – Presenter TBD
- Thomas Brejcha, president and chief counsel - Thomas More Society
Ethics in the Legal Environment
- Dr. Arthur Safer, professor of leadership - Concordia University Chicago
Ethics in Education – Presenter TBD
The Summit offers CPEs for Accountants, CLEs for Attorneys and CPDUs for teachers.
The Concordia-Chicago campus is located at 7400 Augusta Street, River Forest, IL. Free handicapped-accessible parking is available in the visitors’ lot north of the University parking structure off Bonnie Brae Street.
To register for the summit visit CUChicago.edu/Ethics2013 or call 708-209-3108.