John Rhoads, MA
College of Arts and Sciences
Professor Rhoads teaches students about the Christian doctrine. He researches ecclesiology (the doctoring of the Church), comparative theology, theological method and non-foundational epistemology, early Christianity and apologetics. He has been a member of Concordia’s faculty since 2008.
- MA, Classical Languages, Washington University; St. Louis, Mo.
- MDiv, Concordia Seminary; St. Louis, Mo.
- BAE, Aerospace Engineering, Georgia Institute of Technology; Atlanta, Ga.
Academic and Professional Highlights
- “Highlights in Contemporary Ecclesiology: A Review Essay,” Concordia Journal, July 2008.
- “Review of God’s Lesser Glory: The Diminished God of Open Theism by Bruce Ware,” Concordia Journal, April 2003.
- “Review of Confession and Mission, Word and Sacrament: The Ecclesial Theology of Wilhelm Loehe by David C. Ratke,” Concordia Journal, April 2003.