Jason Narvy, PhD
Associate Professor of Theatre
College of Arts and Sciences
- Ph.D., Theater Studies - University of California; Santa Barbara, CA
- M.A. - Mary Baldwin College; Staunton, VA
- B.A. - Franklin and Marshall College; Lancaster, PA
- Certified actor/combatant with the British Academy of Stage and Screen Combat
Academic and Professional Highlights
- Between 1993 and 1999, he portrayed the role of the comic villain “Skull” in over 300 episodes of Fox television’s Emmy-nominated "Mighty Morphin Power Rangers" and its spin-offs, "Power Rangers Zeo," "Power Rangers Turbo," and "Power Rangers in Space," as well as 40 episodes of Fox Television’s Masked Rider as the voice of “Chopper.”
- While under contract with Fox, Jason also filmed two feature length films under the MMPR franchise, Power Rangers: The Movie and Turbo, as well as leads parts in two pilots for Fox/Family, "Men in White" and "The Bulk and Skull Show". He also appeared numerous commercials, public service announcements and voiced numerous toys, wrap-arounds, and video games for Fox, ABC, and Disney.
- In his “spare time,” Jason performed the lead role of Guile Lydon in the feature length film, "Wicked Game". He worked with the Clayworks Theater Company in Los Angeles where he played the roles of Laertes in "Hamlet," Dave in "Under the Yum Yum Tree," and Stanley in "Brighton Beach Memoirs."
- Member, Screen Actors Guild