Ronald Warwick, EdD
College of Graduate and Innovative Programs
Dr. Warwick teaches educational leadership classes to graduate students at Concordia University Chicago. His areas of expertise include school improvement, curriculum design, developmental research design and data analysis. Prior to joining Concordia’s faculty, he served as a professor at National Louis University and Toledo University. He was also principal of Twin Groves Middle School in Long Grove, Ill., and the associate superintendent of District 96 in Long Grove.
Among Dr. Warwick’s positions, he has also served as an academic advisor and as the chair on dissertation action research projects. He has been a member of Concordia’s since 2008.
- EdD. Indiana University, Bloomington, Ind.
- MEd. Loyola University Chicago.
- BS. Loyola University Chicago.
Academic and Professional Highlights
Publications and Presentations
Dr. Warwick has authored over 20 published articles, had two books published and has given over 500 presentations throughout the United States and 12 other countries throughout Europe and South Korea.
Awards and Honors
- Who’s Who in American Education Distinguished Presenter’s Award
- Chicago Public Schools Distinguished Educator’s Award
- Kettering Foundation Phi Delta Kappa Honor Award
- Indiana University Academic Excellence Award
- Indiana University Outstanding Teacher Award