Richard Richter, MA
Assistant Professor of Instructional Design and TechnologyDirector of Instructional Design
College of Graduate and Innovative Programs
Professor Richter teaches students in the areas of darkroom photography, visual literacy in the classroom, and integrating technology in the classroom. Among his research interests are visual literacy, innovation in education, personalized learning and online instruction He is currently working on his doctorate in education at Northern Illinois University.
Before serving Concordia-Chicago, Professor Richter worked as the executive producer of Concordia University Education Network (CUENet) in Bend, Oregon. He has been a member of Concordia-Chicago’s faculty since 1972.
- MA, Education - Concordia University Chicago, River Forest, IL
- BA, Teacher Education - Concordia University Chicago, River Forest, IL
- Media Minister - St. Luke's, Oveido, FL (2004-2005)
- Executive Producer - CUENet, Bend, OR (2000-2004)
- Assistant Prof. Communications/Theatre - Concordia University Chicago (1984-2000)
- Director of Media Production - Concordia University Chicago (1972-2000)