Elisabeth Dellegrazie, MBA
Assistant Professor of MarketingChair, MBA Programs Director, College of Business International Development
College of Business
College of Graduate and Innovative Programs
Elisabeth Dellegrazie teaches marketing strategy in the MBA program and within the undergraduate focuses on marketing communications, advertising and new product management. Within, these classes she works with small businesses and not-for-profit organizations, which allow students to gain hands-on experiences, and provides marketing solutions to the businesses in the surrounding community. In addition, to helping students in the classroom, Professor Dellegrazie is active in the development of international business programs at Concordia-Chicago; joint degrees, faculty exchange and study abroad programs.
Prior to coming to CUC, Professor Dellegrazie, worked as a marketing expert for companies such as Boise, Inc., Illinois Tool Works (ITW), Grohe America, Chicago Faucets and Dominick’s Finer Foods. In addition, she has marketing experience in the retail, business to business, and commercial channel areas. She has been a member of Concordia’s faculty since 2008.
- MBA, Business Administration, Loyola University; Chicago.
- BA, Business Administration, Loyola University; Chicago
Academic and Professional Highlights
Media Interviews and Features:
Professor Dellegrazie provided industry expertise for the following articles:
- “Update Your Kitchen Faucet,” The Herald, June 2008.
- “Chef-Inspired Faucets,” Chicago Tribune Magazine, September 2007.
- “Go with the Flow,” Chicago Tribune, June 2007.
- “New designs combine style and function,” Chicago Tribune, May 2007.
- American Marketing Association