Addiction and Substance Use
Marijuana Use Self-Evaluation
Want feedback on your use of marijuana?
Complete the free, confidential Marijuana e-CheckUpToGo survey to see what your use looks like on an individual scale and in comparison to national averages.
What is Marijuana e-CheckUpToGo?
The Marijuana e-CheckUpToGo is an interactive web survey that allows college and university students to enter information about their marijuana habits and receive feedback about their use of marijuana. The confidential assessment takes about 20-30 minutes to complete, is self-guided, and requires no face-to-face contact time with a counselor or administrator.
What does it do?
When you access the Marijuana e-CheckUpToGo, you will be prompted to enter information about yourself. In addition to demographic information, it will ask you to enter information about your use of marijuana, spending patterns and lifestyle. After all information has been entered, you submit the form. The information you entered is validated and then processed. The Marijuana e-CheckUpToGo calculates a number of variables and compares your responses to national and local college norms. Then, your personalized feedback is displayed in an easy-to-read format.
Anxiety & Stress Management
- Anxiety and Depression Association of America
- College Student Stress Management
- Mayo Clinic Stress Reduction Website
- Meditation Oasis
Attention Deficit Disorder and Learning Disabilities
Bipolar Disorder and Depression
- The Depression and Bipolar Support Alliance (DBSA)
- DSA Illinois
- Bipolar Hope: Nonjudgmental forums and community
- Bipolar Support: Nonjudgmental forums and community
- Eating Disorders Awareness and Prevention: A nonprofit organization that provides a toll-free information and resource line for educators, health professionals, and families of people with eating disorders
- Student Eating Disorder Awareness Guide
- Eating Disorder Hope: Eating disorder treatment resources for college and university campuses
General Mental Health
- Mental Health America
- National Institute of Mental Health
- Go Ask Alice: A popular site by a team of Columbia University health promotion specialists, health care providers, and other health professionals addressing health and wellness issues, including mental health topics
- U.S. Government: Health and Human Service Information
Obsessive Compulsive Disorder
- College Students and Suicide Fact Sheet
- Survivors of Suicide Fact Sheet
- Helping Survivors of Suicide - What Can You Do?
- How to Be There for a Friend
- Omvana: 500+ tracks of world’s top transformational audios to enhance every area of your life
- Mediation Oasis: list of meditation apps each for a specific concerns
- Addiction Avert
- AlcoDroid Alcohol Tracker: Alcohol consumption tracker, drinks diary and blood alcohol content calculator
- SoberApp: Alcohol Calculator
- Med Helper Pill Reminder: Compliance helper and tracker
- Medisafe Pill Reminder & Medication Tracker: Apple - Android