Winter Jump Start
To help you become better acquainted with campus, all new students are required to attend an orientation program called Jump Start. Our Winter Jump Start is designed especially to give students who enroll for the Spring Term the opportunity to get a “Jump Start” on their CUC experience.
Offered in the week leading up to the start of classes, the one-day orientation program introduces you to the unique aspects of the University. During Jump Start, you will also have the chance to take care of the final details before the semester begins. Everyone in Student Support Services, from Academic Advising to Financial Aid to Student Life, is committed to making your transition to Concordia as smooth as possible.
Jump Start orientation includes opportunities to:
- Learn about spiritual life on campus
- Become familiar with our computer system
- Obtain your CUC campus ID and vehicle registration
- Have your questions answered by CUC staff and current students
- Attend a social event to meet your new classmates