Wednesday, October 4
3 to 6 pm
Concordia University Chicago
Oak Park River Forest Room, KCC
This event brings all areas of campus to one location to allow graduates to:
- Take professional cap and gown senior portraits used in the senior composite.
- Celebrate with fellow graduates with a festive evening of pizza and fun.
- Meet with Business Services to review any outstanding financial commitments.
- Consult with the Registrar’s Office to flag potential academic concerns.
- Order your cap and gown from Jostens, our official academic apparel provider. Undergraduate apparel costs $39.98. The cap and gown is yours to keep after graduation.
- Learn from Alumni Relations how to receive a Commemorative Spirit Tassel by becoming a Pillar of Promise.