CougarNet Technology Resources
CougarNet is a collective group of technology services on Concordia University Chicago’s campus serving faculty, staff, and both residential, off-campus and online students.
- ID Card Services – is available to provide new or replacement University identification cards.
- Information Technology Services – provides personal attention and prompt care for software, hardware and networking needs.
- Media Productions – offers inexpensive, high quality video and audio production services to the CUC community.
- Print Services – exists to serve other departments and staff, faculty and students with their printing and copying needs.
- Streaming Video – Access to live and on-demand media links to the University’s streaming content.
- Telecomm – services any problems or questions individuals have with campus phones.
Please contact the Cougarnet Helpdesk at 708-209-3131 if you need personal assistance. Additional information about these services is available for current students, faculty and staff on Concordia Connect.
Read more about University copyright policies and find additional resources here.