Free visitor parking is available in the following locations:
In the parking lot at the intersection of Augusta and Clinton Streets, directly outside Krauss Hall and the Krentz Center. This is Lot 3 on a campus map.
The parking lot on Bonnie Brae Street between Thomas and Division Streets next to the Koehneke Community Center (KCC) and Grace Lutheran Church. This is Lot 5 on a campus map.
The five-story parking garage on Bonnie Brae between Thomas and Division Streets. Visitors may park on any level in the weekends.
For Students, Faculty, and Staff
- All parking registration information is available on Concordia Connect.
Loading and Unloading
Temporary parking in a restricted lot is available provided that:
- The vehicle’s emergency lights (“flashers”) are engaged and visible.
- The vehicle is parked in a marked parking stall.
- The vehicle’s owner is actively engaged in the process of loading/unloading supplies or equipment. This process may take no longer than 15 minutes.
- The vehicle is moved to an appropriate parking area immediately after loading/unloading is complete.
Concordia University Chicago's Department of Public Safety also provides bicycle registration for the campus community. All registration information is available at CUConnect.
- All bicycles on campus must be stored at a bicycle rack.
- There are several bicycle racks located around the campus, as well as an indoor storage area for the campus community.