Admission & Financial Aid

Steps to Apply

In addition to institutional scholarships and awards, you may qualify for state and federal grants, loans, and work-study.  To determine your eligibility for additional financial aid, you must complete the 2014-15 Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA).

Meet general eligibility requirements for financial aid:

  • Must be admitted in a degree-seeking program.

  • Must be a high school graduate (or equivalent) and eligible for college attendance.

  • Must be a U.S. citizen or eligible non-citizen with a valid Social Security Number. 

Complete your FAFSA:

  • Submit the FAFSA to the U.S. Department of Education at and enter our Federal School Code: 001666.

  • Student and parent(s) will need the following information for the FAFSA application: Social Security Number, Driver’s License Number and state, W–2 and Federal Tax information, details about bank accounts, net worth dollar amount for investments and businesses, and dollar values for untaxed income.

  • If you estimated your income information on your FAFSA, please be sure to update the information once you complete your income tax return. Incomplete information will delay processing of your financial aid.

Finalize your financial aid file:

  • Once the Office of Financial Aid receives your FAFSA results, you will be notified if additional information is required.  You may download necessary forms by logging into Concordia Connect.

  • After all required documents are processed, new students will receive a financial aid award letter in the mail.

  • Students must accept or decline any loans or work-study awards in order to receive the funding. This can be completed online via Concordia Connect or by returning a signed award letter. You may accept a reduced amount of loan by specifying the amount you wish to borrow. 

Receive your financial aid funds:

  • Students who meet all eligibility requirements, have completed their financial aid file, and are enrolled at least half time will receive their financial aid funds.