Admission & Financial Aid
Undergraduate Admission Counselor
Hometown: Fort Dodge, Iowa
AA, Iowa Central Community College, Business Administration and Musical Theater
BA, University of Northern Iowa, Economics and Organizational Leadership
- Fall Term freshmen from:
- All Illinois counties, except Boone, Clinton, Cook, DeKalb, DuPage, Jackson, Kane, Kendall, Lake, Madison, McHenry, Monroe, Perry, Randolph, St. Clair, Washington and Winnebago
- The states of Iowa and Minnesota
- All other states, except Florida, Indiana, Michigan, Missouri, Ohio, Texas and Wisconsin
- Fall Term transfer students (last name A–L)
- Spring Term freshmen and transfer students (last name A–L)
- If you were any kitchen utensil, what would it be, and why? If I were a kitchen utensil, I would be a frying pan. Reliability and versatility mean a lot to me, and when it comes to a frying pan, it is always the right choice for your next meal, whether you are making breakfast, lunch or dinner.
- Favorite thing to do in Chicago? Improv comedy! Whether I'm going to shows, taking classes or performing on stage, I have an incredible passion for improv, and I strongly encourage everyone to go out and experience Chicago's unique comedy scene.
- International dream destination? For a long time, it has been my dream to travel to Iceland. It is one of the most naturally beautiful countries on earth, and I would love to see Aurora Borealis.
- Favorite college memory? When I was a sophomore attending a community college in central Iowa, I played Emmett in our spring production of "Legally Blonde the Musical." It was the best live theater show I have ever been a part of, and I was able to experience it along with some of my best friends.
- Best piece of advice for the college search? I would encourage anyone who is college searching to reach out and connect with faculty members who work in the departments that interest them. Professors and department heads can go beyond the admission process and give you a customized and relatable overview of what it is like to experience their programs. Their insight and advice can be invaluable when making the decision on which college will be the best fit for you.