Admission & Financial Aid
Transfer Admission Counselor
Hometown: Frederiksted, Virgin Islands
Education: MA, DePaul University, Human Services and Counseling
- Fall term transfer students
- Spring term freshmen and transfer students
- Favorite season? Spring! The flowers and the leaves on the trees all start to show new life as spring approaches. It really brings meaning to new life. Not to mention, it has my favorite holiday, Easter.
- International dream destination? Iceland. With all the lava fields, mountains, glaciers and dramatic landscape, it makes it appealing to be one with nature, and I am all about "back to nature."
- Bucket list? This is not as much of a bucket list as it is more of conquering my fear — to walk across a high bridge!
- College search advice? I would say to always keep an open mind. Do not say "no" before you've first researched a school entirely. Also, be sure to visit, visit, visit, and did I say, visit college campuses!
- Favorite college memory? There are so many to choose from, with some being top secret, but I'd have to say, being mischievous in the residence halls late at night.