How To Apply - Freshmen
Concordia University Chicago is thrilled to be considered as an option in your collegiate search. Below is an outline of the application process so you can have a better understanding of CUC's practice.
- Apply to Concordia University Chicago today!
- Request your Official High School Transcripts and Official ACT or SAT scores be sent to Concordia University Chicago (Office of Undergraduate Admission, 7400 Augusta Street, River Forest, IL 60305)
- Once your completed application has been received and reviewed, an admission counselor will personally contact you by phone with your admission status
- If your application is put on hold, your admission counselor will ask you to submit the additional items:
- A personal statement
- A teacher recommendation
- 7th semester transcripts
- If accepted, congratulations!
- If you are eligible for admission, you will receive an acceptance letter and merit scholarship award letter in the mail
- A packet of general information including housing, student life, financial aid, etc will be mailed following the acceptance letter
Please note that applications are accepted on a rolling basis prior to each term. High school seniors are encouraged to apply during the first semester of their senior year.