The Portland Promise
Welcoming All Concordia Portland Students
Concordia University Chicago is dedicated to helping Concordia University Portland students complete their degrees smoothly and affordably. Our faculty and staff stand ready to assist and welcome you as you continue your studies.
We guarantee admission of all students in good standing and will accept all transfer credits.
Let us assist you as you begin your transfer journey!
AFFORDABILITY IS KEY
We understand the hardship associated with your situation. We’re offering the following financial opportunities to ensure that your transition to Concordia-Chicago is as worry-free as possible:
- $1,000 off the cost of your first 3 credit hour graduate course
- All CUC courses (3 credit hours) cost at least $500 below CU Portland’s standard graduate tuition
Undergraduate Students – Traditional
- All admitted full-time students will be awarded an institutional admission scholarship up to $23,000 annually. This is in addition to federal and state financial aid for which you may qualify.
Undergraduate Students – Adult Online Accelerated Degree Completion
- $1,000 off the cost of your first 3 credit hour course
- All CUC courses (3 credit hours) cost at least $500 below CU Portland’s standard tuition
Be sure to add CUC to your FAFSA--the code is 001666. Our knowledgeable counselors will work with you individually to ensure the best financial aid package.
PROGRAMS OF STUDY
Many academic programs at Concordia-Portland correspond to those at Concordia-Chicago, in particular those at the master’s and doctoral levels—including degrees offered fully online.
The lists below provide key programs that may be a good fit for those transferring from Portland. If you do not see an equivalent to your current Concordia-Portland program of study or are interested in another program at Concordia-Chicago, please click the contact us link on the right for a personalized evaluation of your transfer opportunities.
- Download Graduate Program Equivalency List
- View All CUC Undergraduate Degree Options
- Download Adult Online Accelerated Degree Equivalency
WE’RE COSA EXPERTS
Concordia-Chicago is already an expert at offering COSA administrative licensure programs to students in Oregon. For more than seven years, we’ve partnered together to deliver master’s and doctoral programs in educational leadership and have helped hundreds of students earn their Oregon licensure and leadership degrees. We look forward to working with you to accomplish the same.
For more information regarding specific transfer requirements for COSA programs, please contact Dr. Krista Parent directly at Krista.Parent@CUChicago.edu or 541-954-4239.
APPLY TODAY - NO FEES
Begin the transfer application process now for the Summer 2020 or Fall 2020 semesters, which start May 4 and August 24 respectively.
Submit copies of transcripts to grad.admission@CUChicago.edu or fax to 708-209-3454