What are the minimum technical specifications recommended for a successful online learning experience?
- Browser: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer, Safari
- Operating System: Mac OS 10.5 (or later), Windows XP (or later)
- Memory: 1GB (RAM)
- Internet Connection: DSL or Cable
- Software: Office Suite (Microsoft Office 2010 preferred)
- Download Java
- Download Adobe Reader
- Download Adobe Flash
- Anti Virus: Concordia University Chicago provides all of its students with free access to Trend Micro anti-virus software upon enrollment
- Download Windows Media Player
- Download Windows Media Player for Mac
For questions please call CougarNet at 877-796-0003 or 708-209-3131.