Students from the College of Business at Concordia University Chicago were immersed in global business in Latin America. Professor Dellegrazie lead a trip to Costa Rica to provide business students with international business experiences.
On this trips students:
- Lead presentations of global business strategies to multi-national companies
- Participated in on-site tours and presentations form Costa Rican businesses
- Took part in a global business symposium
- Visited the Arenal Volcano, Costa Rica’s most active volcano
- Volunteered and learned about wildlife and sustainable, fair-trade agriculture
- Hiked the rainforest
The pictures below are from when students and faculty members traveled to Costa Rica from May 12 to May 21, 2014, as part of a global strategy course.