The College of Business at Concordia University Chicago offers many opportunities for students to study abroad for a unique learning experience. Immerse yourself in a whole new culture and be involved with hands-on projects that can build your resume!
Professor Dellegrazie annually leads a trip to Costa Rica to provide business students with international business experiences.
On these trips students:
- Lead presentations of global business strategies to multi-national companies
- Participate in on-site tours and presentations form Costa Rican businesses
- Take part in a global business symposium
- Visit the Arenal Volcano, Costa Rica’s most active volcano
- Volunteer and learn about wildlife and sustainable, fair-trade agriculture
- Hike the rainforest
There may be many other opportunities that you can take advantage of as a CUC student. Be sure to check with faculty members in the College of Business as well as with Academic Advising and the Center for Global Outreach.
If you are an international student interested in studying at Concorida University Chicago, learn more about the opportunities available to you!