About the CIE
The mission of Concordia-Chicago’s Center for Entrepreneurship and Innovation is to deliver leadership in the fields of entrepreneurship, intrapreneurship and innovation through education, experiential learning opportunities, research and outreach to the global business community.
Our Commitment to the Future
- Serve life-long learners including existing students, alumni, donors, local area and Chicagoland residents, corporate professionals and
global online learners.
- Teach, mentor and coach students and aspiring entrepreneurs to pursue and succeed in innovative business careers.
- Develop, through training and mentoring, the innovative skills of professionals in developing and launching new products and or new markets.
- Undecided students (high school, transfer) interested in innovation and entrepreneurship will be able to attend free topical events offered by the CIE.
- Generate revenue from corporate partnerships for research projects and sponsorships, government and private foundation grants, faculty outreach consulting projects, and certificate programs.
- Serve as a marketing resource to support undergraduate and graduate tuition-based entrepreneurship and innovation studies.
- Undergraduates will have the opportunity to pursue a major or minor in entrepreneurship.
- MBA students will be able to pursue a specialization in innovation and entrepreneurship.
- Doctorate in Business Administration (new program) focuses on innovation in strategic leadership and health care studies.
- The Creativity Institute offers workshops, innovation tools, and techniques.