Concordia Enterprise Group
Concordia Enterprise Group (C.E.G.) is a student run group that assists undergraduate students in their entrepreneurial ventures. C.E.G. enables students to build leadership skills, develop innovative ideas and strengthen confidence in American and global business.
- Learn about entrepreneurship and business start-ups
- Explore potential career opportunities in business
- Practice money management
- Collaborate with students to create new business ideas
- Develop personal and professional growth
The C.E.G provides opportunities for undergraduate college students to develop business - career related pathways, both in terms of a professional careers and entrepreneurial opportunities.
- Assist students in determining their career interests and goals
- Develop proficient, creative, and ethical business leadership skills
- Explore and pursue entrepreneurial opportunities
- Strengthen appreciation and understanding of business in a global context