Based in the liberal arts, Concordia University Chicago provides a Christian education in the Lutheran tradition. Whether enrolled in undergraduate or graduate programs, Concordia University Chicago students are part of a learning community where:
- Professors are passionate about their teaching and student success
- Programs are offered in relevant fields to meet emerging needs of society
- Students are individually challenged
- Real-world experiences and meaningful internships are plentiful for undergraduates and graduate students
- Christian values are put into practice
- Students of various faiths are welcomed to a caring, Christian educational environment
Here are perspectives from some of our current students when asked “Why Concordia?”
Undergraduate students choose Concordia University Chicago because CUC meets their goals for:
Practical preparation for a satisfying career
Hands-on experiences that qualify them for the best graduate programs
Critical thinking and communication skills that last a lifetime
But it’s not just about the destination—they also choose CUC so they can be inspired during their collegiate career and beyond. Read what our students are saying about CUC...
At CUC, we are inspired to go above and beyond. After graduation, I want to be a teacher and a mentor for younger first-generation students—I want to be a role model for them.
As vice president of the Black Student Union, a highlight for me this year was attending a two-day leadership conference with other members of the BSU and the LSU.
I am part of the CUC family, and I know that I can depend on my professors to help even after I have graduated.