About Concordia

Enrollment

Diversity of Enrollment

In the Fall of 2017, total enrollment of traditional undergraduate is 1212, of which 58% are women and 42% are men. By race and ethnicity Asians account for 3.4% of the enrolled, American Indian or Alaska Native at 0.1%, Blacks 10.7%, Hispanics 31.6%, multiracial students comprise 3.2%, Native Hawaiian or other Pacific Islander is 0.3%, and 48.4% are white.

In-state students are 73% of the undergraduate enrollment, with the remaining 27% from outside Illinois.