Concordia strongly believes in partnership and the unique opportunity to share of our resources. As a member of the Oak Park/River Forest community, we encourage our students, faculty, and staff to be positive neighbors, helping to serve the needs of the community.
Our Priority within the Community
- Offer unique and beneficial programs
- Provide enriching outlets for both education and faith
- Encourage students to give back through participation in local service projects
- To open our facilities for use when available
A Sampling of Resources Available to the Community
The Community’s Role at Concordia
As we strive to provide programs and services to the community, we ask the community to join us in our continual efforts to provide outstanding education. Concordia welcomes partnerships with organizations, corporations and businesses that seek to support our mission to equip men and women to serve and lead with integrity, creativity, competence, and compassion.
Our partners have access to the unique resources available within our educational community, combined with visibility that reaches a national audience consisting of educators, researchers, alumni, parents, and University friends. Benefits include:
- Events participation with various signage and recognition opportunities
- Media coverage and mention in the Forester, Concordia’s 30,000 friends and alumni publication
- Access to the knowledge and guidance of our faculty, along with educational opportunities through the University’s speakers bureau
- Impacting students directly with internship programs