50 Years or More Since Your Time on Campus?
Make plans to return for Golden Celebration 2014, Saturday & Sunday, August 23-24 celebrating the Classes of 1964 and earlier. We’ve been told the weekend is truly special. Come experience for yourself.
OPPORTUNITIES FOR ALUMNI & GUESTS ALIKE
- Worship Ensemble – Sing in Sunday’s morning service
- Welcome Luncheon – Learn first-hand news and updates
- Teacher Training – Relive the student experience
- Devotions at the Pillars – Celebrate blessings in song
- Class Gatherings – Connect with friends for a casual evening
- Reunion Banquet – Honor the years since graduation
- Opening Service – Take your place during historic worship
Follow the links below or at left for more information then register today!
Class Photo Captions (356K, PDF)
Want to Get Involved?
Join a Connecting Team! Help spread the word about your significant anniversary. Volunteers from classes ending in '4 and '9 add special touches to the celebration as well as reach out to classmates to encourage attendance. To join the team, contact the Office of Alumni Relations at alumni@CUChicago.eduor toll free at 888-258-6773.