College of Business Scholarships
Ethical Business Leaders of Tomorrow Scholarship 2013 – 2014 Academic Year
Amount Awarded: $500 awarded annually to up to three students
- October 1, 2013 Submission Opens
- November 30, 2013 Submission Closes
- Notification of Scholarship January 15, 2014
- Enrolled freshman, sophomore, junior or senior status at Concordia University Chicago
- Declared business major or minor in undergraduate degree
- Academic performance (minimum 2.75 GPA)
- Involvement in extra-curricular activities within your major or minor with an emphasis on organizational involvement. Ie. internships, volunteering, seminars, business club, business presentations/lectures, etc.
- Quality of written essay on ethical business leadership
- Fully completed form - download the application
Selection Procedure: Students apply by submitting a resume, completed application form and the written response/essay on ethical business leadership to College of Business - Brohm 227 Attention: Professor Beth Dellegrazie. The scholarship application must be typed and printed for review by the scholarship committee. These packets must be submitted no later than November 30, 2013. Award recipients will be notified no later than January 15, 2014.
The CUC College of Business Ethical Business Leaders of Tomorrow Scholarship Committee will review completed applications for final selection. Funds will be distributed directly to the students tuition account based on student’s continued achievement of above criteria.