STARS Program Application
STARS (Students Together Are Reaching Success) Program
Office of Multicultural Student Engagement
Concordia University Chicago
The STARS Peer Mentoring Program is designed to assist new students in adjusting to the academic and social environment of Concordia University Chicago. The mentoring program is open to students who are the first in their family to attend a four year university. These students are referred to as first generation college students.
Benefits for Peer Mentees
- Expand your knowledge of Concordia University Chicago and its resources.
- Receive personalized guidance and friendship during your first semester at Concordia University Chicago.
- Get introduced to River Forest and Oak Park community resources.
- Expand your personal and professional network.
- Respond to emails and phone calls from the Office of Multicultural Student Engagement.
- Respond to emails and phone calls from your STARS Mentor.
- Attend at least 3 STARS events during the fall 2013 semester.
Submit your application by August 15, 2013
Shortly after your application is received you will a phone call and email from the Office of Multicultural Student Engagement. We will discuss the program and provide you with your Mentors contact information.
For more information, please contact the Office of Multicultural Student Engagement at 708) 290-3124 or email@example.com