All new students freshmen and transfers are required to attend Jump Start, CUC's orientation program. The program helps you and your family become better acquainted with unique aspects of the university and provides you with an opportunity to meet your future classmates.
Submit your enrollment deposit to register for Jump Start!
Before you can register for a Jump Start, you need to make your enrollment deposit. Simply log into Concordia Connect to complete this process. After submitting the enrollment deposit, you'll be able to sign up for Jump Start immediately by clicking the "Jump Start" tab in Concordia Connect!
- Download the Jump Start schedule for incoming freshmen!
- Download the Jump Start schedule for Transfer students!
- Download the Jump Start schedule for Commuters students!
Summer 2013 Jump Start Dates:
- Friday-Saturday, June 14-15
- Thursday-Friday, June 20-21
- Friday-Saturday, June 28-29
- Friday-Saturday, July 12-13
- Monday, July 22 (Commuter only)
- Monday-Tuesday, July 29-30
- Thursday, August 8 (Commuter only)
Jump Start for STUDENTS features:
The Concordia Fair
- Learn about:
- Housing options and meal plans
- Service learning
- On campus jobs
- Vehicle registration
- Get your photo taken for your CUC ID
- Join in activities to get to know your new classmates
- Experience a trip to downtown Chicago
- Enjoy a reception with faculty and staff
Jump Start Resources