Admission & Financial Aid

Withdrawing from the University

The amount of Federal Title IV financial aid that a student receives is based on the completion of all registered coursework. Any student who withdraws completely from a semester, or fails to complete any coursework with passing grades, may be required to return a portion of the federal funds that had been applied to their account.

The final account of financial aid earned will be based on the period of time that the student was attending during the term. Students will be considered to have earned all of their federal financial aid after the completion of sixty percent of the semester. Students who need to withdraw from all registered course work should make an appointment with a Financial Aid Counselor to determine if a portion of unearned federal funds will need to be returned to the federal aid programs.