Admission & Financial Aid
Undergraduate Admission Requirements
General Requirements for International Students
- A Completed Concordia University Chicago admission application.
- Official transcripts of all college coursework from each institution attended.
- Any foreign transcripts must be evaluated by a Concordia-approved international credentialing service. Concordia accepts evaluations from WES (World Education Services) or (ECE (Educational Credential Evaluators).
- A certified document pledging financial support for the student's first year of study and without any unexpected events, enough funding from the same or an equally dependable source for the following years.
- Proof of graduation from a secondary school.
Additional Requirements for Undergraduate Admission
- A transfer verification form for students transferring from a school in the United States.
- Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) score of at least 533 (paper-based), 200 (computer-based), 72-73 (internet-based) for undergraduate studies; or
Deadlines to submit documents for each undergraduate term are:
- Completion of level 112 at ELS Language Centers and a qualified recommendation of the program director of the chosen language program; or
- A Michigan test score of at least 85; or
- An International English Language Testing System (IELTS) score of at least 7; or
- A King George International College (KGIC) English for Post-Secondary Education (EPE) final proficiency test score of 75% with a passing class score of 80.
- Fall Semester: July 1st
- Spring Semester: November 1st
- Summer Semester: April 1st