Congratulations on your admission to Concordia University Chicago! We look forward to welcoming you to campus as a new student this fall.
Until then, there are many ways for you to stay connected to CUC. You can:
Admitted students are also encouraged to use Concordia Connect, the personalized and secure site that features your:
- Financial aid package
- Jump Start orientation registration information
- Admission information
- Housing and residential life updates
Log on to Concordia Connect today!
If you have forgotten your username and password or have problems accessing your online file, contact the Office of Undergraduate Admission at (708) 209-3100.
Once you've gone through Jump Start and are an enrolled student, Concordia Connect will become your quick access point to check:
- Email, Blackboard and campus news
- Academic information – class schedule, academic advising, transcripts, etc.
- Student life and residential life forms and announcements
- Financial aid and billing information