George Vukotich, PhD
Dean of the COB on special assignment
George Vukotich, Ph.D. has worked in the corporate and consulting fields for over 20 years. He has worked with organizations that include; Accenture, Booz, Allen, and Hamilton, BP, HSBC, McKinsey, Motorola, Pearson, United States Air Force, City of Chicago, and a number of family owned and small businesses. His focus is on working with organizations to develop and leverage the strengths of their workforce to help them be more successful.
He has served with our military for over 20 years and before coming to Concordia was the Department Chairman for the Graduate Program in Training and Development at Roosevelt University.
- PhD, training and organizational development, Loyola University Chicago.
- MBA, finance, DePaul University, Chicago.
- BA, business management, Northeastern Illinois University, Chicago.
- Certificate, Strategic Human Resources Management Program, Harvard University, Cambridge, Mass.
Academic and Professional Highlights
Dr. Vukotich has also worked and continues to work on a number of articles. A representative sample includes:
Articles / Papers:
- Using the ASTD Competency Model to Map to Curriculum, Webinar, May 2010.
- Leadership and Change: Some Things to Think About. National Guard Association of Illinois. Annual Conference, Peoria, IL. (2010)
- University / Professional Organization Partnerships: A Competitive Advantage. ASTD Global Conference, Chicago, 2010.
- Higher Education Faculty Forum. ASTD Global Conference, Chicago, 2010.
- Higher Education Affiliate Program: Your Partner in Learning. ASTD Global Conference, Chicago, 2010.
- Change is Happening, Are You? Leadership Training. 183rd Medical Group, Springfield, IL (2010).
- Change for More Success. West Suburban Rotary Club. (2009).
- Breaking the Chains of Culture – Building Trust in Individuals, Teams, and Organizations. (2009). Best Practices Institute . Live Webinar with Q&A.
- We Are Part of the Solution. Homewood-Flossmoor High School Diversity Conference, 2009.
- Change for Success. South Oak Park Chamber of Commerce. Oak Park, IL. 2009.
- Thriving in a Changing Business Environment. Pan Asian American Chamber of Commerce. Chicago, 2009.
- 3600 Feedback: Multi-Rater Feedback. (2008). Illinois Psychological Association.
- 10 Steps to Successful Change Management, American Society for Training and Development, 2011.
- Breaking the Chains of Culture: Building Trust in Individuals, Teams, and Organizations, International, Associates Press, 2010.
Sample Video Clips
Forced Change – Reactive vs. Proactive
What Do Companies Do To Be Successful
Trends – Where Are Things Going
Fixing Symptoms Or Solving Problems
What’s Your Offering
- Society for Human Resource Management
- American Society for Training and Development
- Organization Development Network