Pamela Zimmermann, EdD
Associate Professor of Education
College of Education
Dr. Zimmermann teaches History of the American, Educational Experience, Classroom Teaching Skills and Classroom Managament and Assessment courses at Concordia University Chicago. Among her areas of research are curriculum design, supervision of instruction, classroom assessment and mentoring. Previously, Dr. Zimmermann served as an associate superintendent at Glenbard High School District, an associate principal at Adlai E. Stevenson High School, an adjunct professor at Northern Illinois University and an adjunct professor at Lewis University. She joined Concordia’s faculty in 2008.
- EdD, Curriculum and Instruction, Northern Illinois University; DeKalb, Ill.
- MS, Guidance and Counseling, Northern Illinois University; DeKalb, Ill.
- MS, Administration, Northern Illinois University; DeKalb, Ill.
- BS, Social Studies Education, University of Illinois, Champaign-Urbana, Ill.
Academic and Professional Highlights
- Significant Achiever Award, Glenbard District 87, 2009
- Those Who Excel, Illinois State Board of Education,1997