Kevin Brandon, EdD
Dean, College of Education
Dean of the College of Education
Dr. Brandon is the dean of the College of Education at Concordia University Chicago. He also serves as an associate professor teaching educational research and educational leadership courses. Among Dr. Brandon’s area of expertise is Christian higher education and research. He has been a member of Concordia’s faculty since 2009.
- Ed.D., Educational Leadership, Eastern Michigan University, Ypsilanti, MI.
- MA, Information Science, University of Michigan, Ann Arbor, MI
- Teaching Certification, Concordia College Milwaukee, Milwaukee, WI
- BA Area Studies, Oakland University, Rochester, MI
Prior Academic/Professional Positions
- Eastern Michigan University
- Concordia University Ann Arbor
Academic and Professional Highlights
- "Change and Persistence in a Small Christian Liberal Arts College<" Ann Arbor, Mich., 2004.
- "Research Methods for Adult Learners," Concordia College, Ann Arbor, Mich., 1996
- "Adapting the Gospel Message: The Role of Lutheran Christian Higher Education in the engagement of the millennium generation in an Ancient Faith," Association of Lutheran College Faculties.