Quentin Jackson, DBA
Assistant Professor - MBA Program
College of Business
Profesor Jackson teaches classes such as Global Managerial and Organization Behavior, Competitive Strategy, Ethical Strategies in Leadership and Intro to Nonprofit Management. His expertise is in strategic management analysis and decison-making; business process and performance engineering as well as integrated knowledge management systems and business intelligence systems.
Professor Jackson is the project manager of the ACBSP Accreditation Process.
- D.B.A., International Business, Argosy University, Chicago, Ill.
- PhD studies, HR Leadership, Colorado State University, Fort Collins, Co.
- MSc, Management, National Louis University
- BA, Communications, Trinity College, Deerfield, Ill.
Prior Professional Positions
- Kraft Foods - Senior Business Systems Analyst, Senior Business Consultant and Global Systems Project Manager
- HP Enterprise Services - Business Services Analyst and Global Implementation Manager
- Adjunct Faculty member at Trinity International University and DeVry University
- "Investigating the Impact of Knowledge Management Systems on the Competency Development and Performance Levels of University Faculty Engaged in Global Business Education and Research," Doctoral Dissertation at Argosy University, Chicago.
- "Global MBA Business Faculty: Change Agents for the Socio-Economic Ascendancy Triad?" (with Thakker, B.), Presentation at the 2011 Global Studies Association - North America: Loyola University (Chicago, IL)
Awards and Honors
- Emerging Scholar Award for Best Dissertation (2010)
- NASA Educators Online Network / NASA Aerospace Education Services Project via Penn State University.