Kwame Salter, MEd
College of Business
Adjunct Professor of Business
Professor Salter teaches Management of Human resources course at Concordia University Chicago. His areas of research include human resource management, educational policy studies and educational administration.
Previously, Professor Salter has served as the president for the Madison Wisconsin Board of education. He also served as vice-president of human resources, vice-president of human resources for Global Functions, Diversity and Talent Acquisition and a senior vice-president of human resources for Global Supply Chain at Kraft Foods. He joined Concordia’s faculty in 2010.
- MS, Educational Administration; University of Wisconsin-Madison; Madison, Wis.
- BA, Education, University of Wisconsin; Whitewater-Whitewater, Wis.
- Graduated Magna Cum Laude, University of Wisconsin-Whitewater
- Outstanding Recent Alumni Award, University of Wisconsin-Whitewater
- Inducted into African-American Alumni Association Hall of Fame, University of Wisconsin-Madison
- Board of Visitor Emeritus, University of Wisconsin-Madison’s School of Business