Jump Start for Transfer Students
To help you become better acquainted with campus, all new students are required to attend an orientation program called Jump Start. Transfer Jump Start is designed especially to give transfer students the opportunity to get a “Jump Start” on their CUC experience.
Offered in the week leading up to the start of classes, the half-day orientation program introduces you to the unique aspects of the University. During Jump Start, you will also have the chance take care of the final details before the semester begins. Everyone in Student Support Services from Academic Advising to Financial Planning to Student Life is committed to making your transition to Concordia as smooth as possible.
Before new transfer students can register for a Transfer Jump Start, they will need to make their enrollment deposit. Simply visit Concordia Connect to complete this process. After submitting the enrollment deposit, future transfer students will immediately be able to sign up for Jump Start by clicking the Jump Start tab on Concordia Connect!
2014 Summer Transfer Jump Start Dates:
- Thursday, July 17, 2014 - Register by Thursday, July 10, 2014
- Monday, August 11, 2014 - Register by Monday, July 4, 2014
Transfer Jump Start programs include opportunities:
- Learn about spiritual life on campus
- Become familiar with our computer system
- Obtain your CUC campus ID and vehicle registration
- Have your questions answered by CUC staff and current students.
- Attend the social event at Dave & Buster’s to meet your new classmates