Date: Monday, February 10
Time: 3:00 p.m. - 6:00 p.m.
Location: Cougar Den, Concordia University Chicago
This event brings all areas of campus to one location to allow graduates to:
- Take professional cap and gown senior portraits used in the senior composite.
- Celebrate with fellow graduates with a festive evening of pizza and fun.
- Meet with Business Services to review any outstanding financial commitments.
- Consult with the Registrar’s Office to flag potential academic concerns.
- Order and Pay for Cap and Gown from Jostens, our official academic apparel provider. Undergraduate apparel costs $32.00. Please bring check, cash, or credit card to Grad Finale. The cap and gown is yours to keep after graduation.
- Learn from Alumni Relations how to receive a Commemorative Spirit Tassel as a Pillar of Promise