For Students, Faculty, and Staff
Free visitor parking is available in the following locations:
In the parking lot at the intersection of Augusta and Clinton Streets, directly outside Krauss Hall and the Krentz Center. This is Lot 3 on a campus map
The parking lot on Bonnie Brae Street between Thomas and Division Streets next to the Koehneke Community Center (KCC) and Grace Lutheran Church. This is Lot 5 on a campus map.
The five-story parking garage on Bonnie Brae between Thomas and Division Streets. Visitors may park on any level in the weekends.
Loading and Unloading
Temporary parking in a restricted lot is available provided that:
- The vehicle’s emergency lights (“flashers”) are engaged and visible.
- The vehicle is parked in a marked parking stall.
- The vehicle’s owner is actively engaged in the process of loading/unloading supplies or equipment. This process may take no longer than 15 minutes.
- The vehicle is moved to an appropriate parking area immediately after loading/unloading is complete.
Concordia University Chicago's Department of Public Safety also provides bicycle registration for the campus community. All registration information is available at CUConnect.
- All bicycles on campus must be stored at a bicycle rack.
- There are several bicycle racks located around the campus, as well as an indoor storage area for the campus community.
Any parking questions not answered here can be directed to the Public Safety office: