David and Jonathan Hall
David Hall is the men’s residence hall. This residence hall features suite style living with a lounge on all of the three floors making up the building along with Freshman Residential Experience communities.
Jonathan Hall is the women’s residence hall. This hall mirrors David Hall in the same suite style living with a lounge on each of the three floors comprising the building along with Freshman Residential Experience communities.
Dimensions of David and Jonathan:
All rooms are approximately 18 feet in length and nine feet wide with a height of eight feet. Each room has two closets measuring 34 inches wide by 22 inches deep by 82 inches high. Each room also features two windows, with dimensions of 101 inches wide by 48 inches high.
Program highlights for David and Jonathan include:
- Résumé development and mock interviews in coordination with Career Services
- Educational wellness programs
- Ice skating and Michigan Avenue lighting festival
- March Madness party
- Community bible study
- Dinner and a movie with Dr. Michael Eschelbach
- March issues program that addresses filing taxes the FAFSA, applying for internships and final project deadlines
- Etiquette dinner
- Homecoming Week Extravaganza
- Paper crane creations fundraiser
- Annual haunted residents hall