Assistant Director, Transfer Admission
Hometown: Elmhurst, IL
Education: B.A., Elmhurst College, English Literature and Communications
M. Ed. Higher Education, Loyola University Chicago
Territory: Transfer students with last name A-L
- What about CUC has most impressed you?: This is a great community. The smaller class sizes bring students and teachers closer together. I also love the easy access to Chicago, especially via public transportation.
- What is your favorite thing to do in downtown Chicago? Theatre. I love plays, especially musicals like “Phantom of the Opera” and “Les Miserables."
- What is your favorite food? Mexican cuisine, especially tacos and chili. I also love sushi.
- What are some places you’d like to go for vacation? The Caribbean, for its outdoor activities, sunshine and tropical settings – and Spain, for its history and beauty.
- In your spare time, what do you enjoy doing? Exercising, group workouts and yoga.
- Name your favorite Chicago sports team. That’s easy, the Cubs. I love going to the games, even when I know they’re going to lose. It’s part of my history.