Admission & Financial Aid
- A high school degree is not enough for most jobs
- More education =
- More money
- A better chance you will always have a job
- Opportunities to meet new people
How to get ready
- Review your class schedule: Are you on-track with your outline of classes for college admission requirements?
- Explore your interests: Have you joined an extracurricular activity in school or interned in a field you are thinking about studying in at college? The more you know about what you like and don't like will help you find your “best fit” in a college.
- Research: Continue going online to visit college websites and request information from those you are interested in.
- Talk about college: Did you talk to your parents, other family members, friends, teachers, coaches and guidance counselors to help you find answers to your questions about college yet?
- Take the PSAT or the ACT Plan: These are pre-college entrance tests that will prepare you for the ACT or SAT.