MBA Admission Requirements
MBA Admission Requirements - International Students
Welcome to Concordia University Chicago and thank you for your interest in our Masters of Business Administration (MBA) program! We are proud to welcome qualified students from around the globe to our doors. All documents related to admission should be submitted to Concordia University Chicago's Office of Graduate Admission and Student Services at least four weeks prior to the term in which the student intends to take classes.
Applications forms and additional information are availalable from the Office of Graduate Admission and Student Services, 7400 Augusta Street, River Forest, Illinois 60305 or by phone: 1-877-CUChicago. Application forms and additional information are available by request from email@example.com.
- Admission Application and Objective Statement -- Apply online at: www.CUChicago.edu/ApplyNow
Provide information on your future educational goals and/or objectives and their relationship to pursuing graduate work at Concordia University Chicago. This objective statement is part of the online application.
- English Language Proficiency
- 60 (internet-based) on the Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL)
- 6.0 on the International English Language Testing System (IELTS)
- Michigan test score of at least 85
- 61 on the Pearson Test of English (PTE)
- Level 112 at an ELS Language School (ELS) or certificate of Completion of Program from an English Language Institute (ELI), along with a recommendation of the program director.
- King George International College (KGIC) English for Post-Secondary Education (EPE) final proficiency test scores of 75% with a passing class score of 80 will also be accepted for language proficiency.
- Official Transcripts
Provide official, sealed transcripts from institutions where degrees were earned showing all college/university course work with certified English translations of all transcripts originally prepared in any other language.
- Foreign Transcript \Evaluation
Any foreign transcripts must be evaluated by a Concordia-approved international credentialing service. Concordia accepts evaluations from WES (World Education Services) or ECE (Educational Credential Evaluators).
- Two Letters of Recommendation
Letters should be from individuals able to comment on the applicant's academic proficiency, personal character and competence and effectiveness of professional work.
- Declaration of Finances
Submit a certified document pledging financial support for the first year of study, verifying the same or equally dependable source for the following year(s) of study,
- Prerequisite Credit
Have at least 12 credit houts at the undergraduate level in a discipline appropriate to the program of application.
- Professional Resume
Submit all documents to:
Office of Graduate Admission and Student Services
Concordia University Chicago
7400 Augusta Street
River Forest, IL 60305
International Students must qualify for regular admission to a degree program prior to enrolling in coursework. All documents should be submitted at least four weeks prior to the student's expected date of entry. I-20 forms will be issued after University admission is granted.