If you are requesting a transcript from Concordia University Chicago, please note the following:
- No transcripts will be released if the student’s account is on “hold” status: financial obligations, outstanding documentation for admission/registration, library fines, etc.
- The Federal Government requires that a signature accompany every transcript request.
- Transcript requests are processed in the order in which they are received, with normal processing time being up to 10 business days plus mailing time. Expedited services are available; please see below.
- Regular processing time is free. Inclusion of payment information with your request signals an expedited request and your credit card will be charged as such.
- Please note: VISA is not accepted as payment for an expedited transcript request. Additionally, no payment information will be taken over the telephone; all payment information must accompany the request at the time it is submitted.
- Over-the-counter and same-day service is not available.
- Download and fill out the form below; mailing and fax information is at the bottom of the form.
Request A Form
Download the transcript request form.
24-hour MAIL service - $15 per 2 transcripts to the same address. Orders are processed within 24 business hours of receipt of written request and are sent first class mail or may be picked up in person.
24-hour EXPRESS service - $40 per transcript. Express orders will be processed within 24 business hours of receipt of written request; all effort is made to send orders out on the day received, if received prior to 3pm. Orders are sent
24-hour FAX service - $15 per transcript. Orders will be processed within 24 hours of receipt of written request. All efforts will be made to fax orders on day received, if received prior to 3pm. Official copies cannot be faxed. One unofficial copy will be faxed and one official copy will be sent via USPS to included address.